- Researcher and Operative Project Manager
- From 1/10/2018 to 31/12/2019 in Fraunhofer – Institute for Experimental Software Engineering (Germany)
- ERCIM Fellow and Post-Doc Researcher
- The stay took place from 1/10/2016 to 30/09/2018 in Fraunhofer – Institute for Experimental Software Engineering (Germany)
- Visiting the Departament of Computer Systems at University of São Paulo (Brazil) from August to December, 2014.
- LabES Research Group, lead by Prof. Elisa Y. Nakagawa.
- Grant: Programa de Becas Iberoamérica para Jóvenes Profesores e Investigadores (JPI) 2014, en España.
- Dates: July 30th – December 8th, 2014.
- Visiting the University of Almeria, UAL (Almeria, Spain).
- Applied Computing Group (ACG), lead by Prof. Luis Iribarne.
- Dates: October 29th – 30th, 2018.
- Visiting the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU (Trondheim, Norway).
- Department of Computer Science at NTNU, lead by Prof. Pekka Abrahamsson.
- Dates: June 5th – 9th, 2017.
- Visiting the The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ (Brazil).
- ESE (Experimental Software Engineering) Group at COPPE/UFRJ, lead by Prof. Guilherme Horta Travassos.
- Dates: November 24th – 28th, 2014.
Journal Editoral Boards and Reviews
- Editorial Board: IET Software (2019-2022)
- Reviews: Information Software and Technology (2017, 2018, 2019), Journal of Systems and Software (2017, 2019), IEEE Access (2019), International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems (2019)
- All reviews can be found on Publons.
Participation in doctoral thesis tribunals: member of the defense committee (jury):
- PhD student: Yann ARGOTTI
- Title: Study of Qualimetry essentials applied to embedded software development
- Advisors: Claude BARON and Philippe ESTEBAN
- University: UNIVERSITÉ DE TOULOUSE, France
- Date: 12/05/2021
- Participation: “Examinateur” (member of the jury)
- PhD student: Ana Paula Allian
- Title: TIBA: A trustworthy interoperability architecture for Industry 4.0
- Advisor: Prof. Dr. Elisa Yumi Nakagawa
- University: University of São Paulo – USP, Brazil
- Date: 18/01/2021
- Participation: member of the jury
- Course of Prof. Elaine Weyuker and Prof. Tom Ostrand, “Seminário de Teste de Software”. São Carlos (Brazil), August 2014.
- Course of Prof. Tomas Bures, “Development of Smart Cyber-Physical Systems”. Lille (France), July 2014.
- Course of Prof. Roel Wieringa, “Case Study Research Methodology for Software Engineering: Observational Case Studies and Technical Action Research”. Hyderabad (India), June 2014.
- Course of Prof. David Garlan, “Software Architecture: Past, Present and Future”. Tarragona (Spain), July 2013.
- Course of Prof. Harald Störrle, “Empirical Research Methods in SE: An Introductory Tutorial”. Montpellier (France), July 2013.
- Course of Prof. Philippe Kruchten, “Software Architecture Knowledge Management in Practice”. Barcelona (Spain), June 2012.
- Course of Prof. Mike Papazoglou, “Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture”. Barcelona (Spain), May 2012.